Previous Versions of FileMaker Pro and ODBC Filemaker Pro has had the ability to connect to and use ODBC as early as version 7. Using the Execute SQL script step, you could specify a ODBC DSN (Database Source Name) and execute any SQL statement that you can build with a FileMaker Pro calculation which could [...]
- Employment Opportunities
Seeking FileMaker Pro and PHP/MySQL Programmers in the Green Bay/Fox Valley, Wisconsin area!
- About FileMaker InspirationsFileMaker Inspirations is a blog for FileMaker users and developers looking for FileMaker tips, tricks and techniques.Danny Kohn of Inspirations Software Design LLC developed and maintains this site and content. He is a FileMaker 11 Certified Developer with over a decade of FileMaker development experience.
FileMaker Point Of SaleHandle POS in FileMaker. Maintain customer contact and sale history. Trigger scripts when certain items are purchased. Includes sales reports with graphs and charts.
Starts at just $130. Also available with Time Clock.
See Simple Sale POS
Unlocked FileMaker Time Clock
Best of Both Worlds!If your business and workflow are unique, you know how difficult it is to find packaged software that gives you exactly what you need. You also know how expensive custom software can be.To find out how to get the best of both worlds, inexpensive software taylored to your needs, check out the Inspired Business Suite CRM Solution which allows you to pick and choose the modules you need for a "custom-prepackaged" solution that suites your needs and is unlocked for further customizations.
Import Log InterpreterMake sense of the Import.log file.
- Recent Articles
- How To Merge FileMaker Files
- Instant Messaging In FileMaker – No Plugins or Internet Access Required
- Alarm Clocks – Dynamic Multi-Threading with Web Viewers
- Countdown Timers – Multi-Threading With Web Viewers
- Checkbox Record Selection In A Multi-User Environment
- Dynamic Portal Filters With Multiple Criteria
- Dynamic Portal Filtering While You Type
- Live, As-You-Type Search in FileMaker